Friday, November 14, 2014

Interview with Marcy Farris


Get to know Marcy Farris, the heroine from Red Zone: (Available on Amazon.com)


Occupation?

Of the mind? Oh, you mean a job. Well, does cleaning toilets count?

                          

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
They don’t call it Loveland for nothing. I wouldn’t live anywhere else. The views of the mountains opposite the plains can’t be beat.

 

What’s your favorite food?
It would be easier to tell you which foods I don’t like. Sweet pickles. Yams. I think that’s about it. Brant (My 16 year old) would insert #chocolateaddict if this were a twitter interview.

 
Describe your favorite outfit.

I’m not much of a “fashionista”, I leave that to my daughter, Haley. But my favorite outfit has to be my faded jeans, a pair of black suede boots, and a vanilla sweater. I love wearing knit hats!

 
What is your greatest regret?

I regret that I didn’t see the signs before my husband committed suicide. Maybe if I’d done something more…

Are you interested in another relationship after spending 5 years as a widow?
Yikes! That makes me feel so old. No, I’m not looking for a relationship. No guy needs this kind of baggage in his life.

 
What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?

My kids are my MVP’s. I’m so proud of them! Brant’s made the Varsity Football team at TVHS (Thompson Valley High School) this fall and Haley is the sweetest darling in the world. (She’s still missing those front teeth) Raising them is quite an accomplishment!

Marcy Farris Look a like

No comments:

Post a Comment