Thursday, May 31, 2012

Genesis Finalist

I'm so thrilled to announce that I am an ACFW Genesis finalist again this year! I've been working hard on perfecting my craft and feel blessed to be in such talented company. 

I am one of three finalists in the Romantic Suspense category, which is a newer sub-genre to Christian Fiction. 

The winners in each category are announced in late September at a gala banquet at the ACFW conference in Dallas. The prize is basically the pride of winning and the visual push your book could receive with agents and publishers. (You also get to accept the award in front of a huge crowd and give a few words of acceptance) Last year, I was stoked because I got a special ribbon on my name tag and a table reserved for me and my friends.
 My own tagline reminds me where my heart is: Suspense with His fingerprints all over it.

 His fingerprints have been on all the good things in my life.

pssst: I have more AMAZING news coming tomorrow: Stay tuned! 


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!! Can't wait to hear you other news, too.

    ReplyDelete