For news and info about my latest releases, join my email list.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Red Zone by Kelli Hughett

My romantic suspense title, Red Zone releases this Sunday, November 2, 2014! I can't tell you how excited I am!

Where can you get a copy? By clicking here, of course!

A lot of readers ask me how they can help make Red Zone a success:


2. Post a review on Amazon.com, Barnesandnobel.com or Goodreads.com (All three would be amazing!)

3. Tell your friends on social media or by word of mouth (@KelliHughett or Kelli Hughett: Author and Speaker)

I would love to connect with you if you've read Red Zone! Comments welcome. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Well done.....a published author. I am so proud of this challenge you pursued....and then succeed at also! So sorry I will be gone for the break-out party!

    ReplyDelete